Via

Art communicates beauty. Via means "way" in Latin, and I believe we each have our own way to create. This blog celebrates unique mediums of expression.



"View from Above" poem about Mississippi River from flight window: FL to STL 4/2010

"View from Above" poem about the Mississippi River


I wish I could feel

the rocky banks that angle down to the squishy bottom.

The mix of steely rock

and soft mud,

Like a nutty chocolate pudding pie.



Slide down that bank

and create my own grooves-

my own path:

as I descend onto my belly and wiggle in the mushy mud pie floor.


Until I look up,

beckoned by the white light above me dancing on the water's surface.

Hear me St. Louis!







Saturday, May 15, 2010

Inside Tag of a new pair of black jean cut-offs

"Imagination knows no Boundaries
Imagination knows no boundaries
never be afraid to
Follow your Heart
Inspire Dream Love"

~Doll House Jeans, 2010, purchased at Avalon Exchange on Delmar

1 comment: